September 4, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Rainy Days & Tuesdays...

Brynwood's Taggart (On Break)

Hi, Everybody!

Mom and Dad have been cannin', and Bella wants to hang out with them, so if anyone is lookin' for me, I'll be sacked out on the sofa. Seriously! I'm catchin' up on my beauty rest...pillow and all.
 
Wisconsin Stormy Sunset © 2018 DLiljegren

Well, except if Mom and Dad are goin' for ice cream at our local drive-in. Then, Boo and I are all in! Rain or shine, we'll run outside, jump in the truck, and wait our turn for a stray french fry, or even a little lick of ice cream!

Mom took this picture on the way to town over the weekend. There was a nice break in the clouds right before sunset. Then, it rained. We've been gettin' lots of much needed rain at the farm, so we're mostly hangin' out in the house, with the occasional "you-know-what" outside trips.

Today, I'm headin' to the vet to get my teeth cleaned by Dr. Connors, along with a couple of "due for" vaccinations. Mom got up at 6 am so I'd be there on time. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna be sleepy when I get back home, so I'm glad I got this written before I had to leave for the vet's office. 

Keep your paws crossed that everythin' goes okay, please. Mom gets nervous whenever I have to take a nap durin' a procedure.

via Web

Here's a cute cartoon to close out my post this week. I'm the "He's so cute!!" part in that picture! But, I've pretty much heard 'em all. (Yeah. Dad always says somethin' about my ears, too.) 

I'm headin' to the vet's now. Next time I see you, I'll again be sportin' my post-cleanin', pearly whites!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag you will be just fine and I think you will get a nice treat too. You are braver than me to get your teeth cleaned. I need to make an appointment with a new dentist here in St. George. I LOVE Ice Cream too! We had a really good rainstorm last evening too. Smooches my little Corgie Cutie...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Tag, You look so comfy sacked out and taking a snooze. We all have anxiety when we have to take someone or go yourself to the doctor's office. I know everything will be just fine. We have been having the rain too. I like the picture your momma took on the drive to the city. Have a great day. Hugs and prayers from your Missouri friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna