September 20, 2018

Still Painting...

Handsome's Play Room
 
We started painting the inside of Handsome's outdoor room yesterday. It was built inside another building for added weather protection, as well as security. We completed the first coat of paint inside, will paint a second coat, and then tackle the outside. 
 
It's going to be really nice storage space once it's finished. The weather is cooperating, too. It's perfect weather for a little brush and roller action. 

Today, I'm having lunch and a little retail therapy with Daughter-in-law #2, and then I'll be back home to continue with this project. I'll share photos as soon as it's all done.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Handsome has quite the wonderful playroom for his music endeavors. What color are you painting?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna