September 6, 2018

Making Headway...

My Version - Primitive Gatherings Summer Freebies 1-8

I've been needle dancing! I'm finally caught up to Block/Week Eight of Primitive Gatherings' Summer Freebies Block of the Week. All of these have been cut, fused and stitched. I even managed to get these done while being a bit under the weather.

Primitive Gatherings Patterns 8-12
 
I have four left to do, and then all the blocks will be finished. 
 
Primitive Gatherings' Freebies Finishing Kits
 
Lisa B. has designed a finishing kit (on the left above), and the other option (on the right above) was designed by one of her friends, Randy. She's also offering his as a kit, but you know me. I'm going to design my own piece from these blocks, perhaps something that will tie these designs to our farm. I'll work on that later. I'm in no rush.
 
I have to make a list, so I can identify and prioritize what I want to accomplish leading up to the (fast approaching) end of the year. I think I'll work on that list soon. I work better if I'm accountable to my lists (and you!). For now, I'll just concentrate on finishing these little blocks. The rest will follow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Healing Energy dear for you to feel better. Lovely little floral basket stitcheries. You are really getting caught up quickly. More Needle Dancing to while away the changing seasons. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these,looking forward to your interpretation.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna