September 25, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Fall At The Farm...

Brynwood's Taggart - Lookin' Good

 Hi, Everybody!
I'm hopin' all of you are enjoyin' the cooler weather as much as Bella and I are.
We had a fabulously, wonderfully cool day yesterday, so Mom took us out to catch some rays.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Runnin' Corgi

I also did a little explorin', but Mom thought I was gettin' too far afield, so she called me back.

I'm Back!

Good thing I like to run. It fit with her plan that I should stick close, but I really just wanted to run!

Taggart, Sniffin' The Air

There was more than a little air sniffin' yesterday, too. Everythin' smells different in the fall.
It's Mom's favorite time of year, but I'm thinkin' it's mine, too. There's so much to see sniff and do.

Everybody's A Critic

 Of course, Bella was hangin' around, too, but apparently, she isn't impressed with my 
sniffin' skills. Too bad, lady. It is what it is, and I'm happy to sit here an sniff the day away.

Tag Says, "See Ya Next Week!"

I'm glad we were able to spend so much time outdoors. The weather fell apart shortly 
 after  these pictures were taken, and it got dark and cold. We'll take the sunny days while we 
can. They might get few and far between. It really is fall at the farm!

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you Tag. Fall just might be my new favorite season. The Full Harvest Moon last night and this morning is spectacular. It will be fun to experience Fall here in my new state of Utah and my new home in Snow Canyon. I am so glad you and Bella got to get outside and do some explorin and sniffin...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna