January 31, 2014

Wooly Critters - Block Two...

 I just finished setting up the second block in the Wooly Critters Sampler set.
 This is the "Turtle & Pansies" block.
 I think I might just have to start stitching now. I love the way it
looks...and I adore working with the wools in this series. If I can
restrain myself, I'll work on it in February. Oh, wait. Today is
February 1st! I don't see a reason to wait. Do you? hee hee

Happy Weekend, friends.
DonnaAcornSignature

6 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Another stitching project that will be so adorable. Working in wool in Winter is Bliss...even in FL.
Satisfaction Saturday Sista...

Lesley said...

Looks like a perfect project to start today!

Jacque. said...

Hey Donna, that is going to be so pretty! I should do something with the wool I have on hand (former rug hooker, here!)...a wool quilt or applique project...yeah, like I need another something to work on! ~grin~ Looking forward to seeing your progress. Have a great Saturday!

missmarys said...

Oh my gosh, it's so pretty. Takes your breath away. SOOOOO cute.

Tanya Rachelle said...

Love the wreath and colors! Handwork so fulfilling!
~Tanya

Patty said...

This is such a cute block.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails