January 10, 2014

Setting Up The Assembly Line...

 I ordered these custom twill tapes for a project I've been thinking about
for quite a while. You've seen my tablet cases in previous posts, and my
idea revolves around those cases. I developed my own case pattern last year, and
 now I'm ready to set up a little assembly line so that I can donate about twenty 
four of them to our guild Boutique for our upcoming quilt show (in February).
 I'm going to start working on them today. I'll cut all the fabric pieces,
and sections of trim to start sewing them just like an assembly line. I'll
coast right along from one to another and be finished in no time!

I'm nearly finished with the first block in the Wooly Critter Sampler, too!
I just have to stitch the detailing on the flower petals and leaves.
Photographs tomorrow!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I like to work the 'assembly line' thing...doesn't require as much thinking that way, either (for me, at least). ~grin~ Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...I can just see them now all complete. They won't last long I'm sure. Can't wait to see what beautiful combinations you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and timely item to sew and donate to the guild boutique. Doing them assembly line style they will be done in record time. Please show us your results. Blissful Stitching Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna