December 29, 2013

Merry-Making...

 I made headway on my needlework last weekend, but I was so easily
distracted. I preferred to harass the Corgi, cheer on a Packers win
 and spend time with Handsome instead. Really. Can you blame me?
Instead of stitching "Make Merry", I was actually merry-making. 
(You can see, I did make some progress from my last update, though.)

It's a new week, though. I want to finish this piece because it's time
to start the "Wooly Critters" BOM for January. I don't want to start
the new year "behind", after all! I will finish this needlework today.
I'll show it to you tomorrow. I will. Promise. Cross my heart.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you will finish this. For sure, no one wants to start out behind! ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so important to take time to Make Merry. Have fun finishing your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna