June 30, 2011

At The Hop - Miss July...

I'm participating in a special blog hop today,
so there won't be a Silent Friday this week.
You're invited for some patriotic fun today as I join Twyla and Lindsey at Two Crazy Crafters for their Artist Trading Card Blog Hop! The girls chose the ever-so-appropriate-for-July theme, don't you think?

So I hung my flag in the front entry, poured a cool lemonade and got about creating my card with a patriotic flair.
Meet "Miss July". She's dressed in her finest navy blue dress with crocheted white collar and shiny red buttons. To complete her look, she's donned a sash with "America" as it's theme...flags, stars and all things red, white and blue. She even has a little rosette centered with a blue button.

Remember, she's a petite one. Artist trading cards measure a mere 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"! She'd love to visit and share a slice of apple pie, but she really must go. There are so many other artist trading cards to visit! Perhaps you'd like to come along? (Just click on the Blog Hop button at the top of this post to go and visit the rest of the participants!)

Happy July 1st, everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Very Nice ATC - so lovely- as is usual for you.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is spectacular as I knew it would be! I love your idea of Miss July! Thank you so much in participating. Have a very safe and happy holiday weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna wow your card is spectacular!! I love the Miss July Idea. How divine is that.I hope you have a wonderful 4th:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss July is very well dressed! I Love Her ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss July is fabulous! Happy 4th to you!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love "Miss July" - so well-dressed and in the perfect colors! Isn't this blog hop fun? I'm going around visiting now.
    Have a wonderful July 4th celebration!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna