June 16, 2011

Silent Friday...


14 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

The Feathered Nest said...

Well sweet Donna...you've certainly taken my breath away girl!!!! But I have to comment and say how absolutely gorgeous this setting is in your studio ~ absolutely serene, hugs and love, Dawn

Carol said...

Beautiful!! How do you keep it uncluttered!!

The French Bear said...

Sending you a big hug Sweetie......((((((xxxx))))))
Love you!
Mags
xxxx

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Donna, your studio is so beautiful. I think it is representative of what a beautiful person you are. Twyla

Jan M said...

Thank you for sharing a corner of your world with us! Beautiful.

Chris said...

What a lovely spot to create your treasures. Can we see a closeup of your chair cover? My 3 granddaughters all have chairs that move from their desks to their dressing tables....and those would be just perfect for the girls' rooms.

Kathy Ellen said...

Your sewing room is so lovely and peaceful...you have a gift for making everything so beautiful. Have a special and relaxing day:)

LemonyRenee' said...

This is a fabulous space, Donna. I was going to say my favorite thing were the little ornaments hanging above the curtain - whimsy, I love whimsy -- but then I saw the blue basket, the chair cover, the . . . the. . . what a wonderful space.

Just stopping in to say hi! Glad to see everything in its place!

Deb said...

Such a beautiful room Donna!

Createology said...

Lovely creative studio space for a lovely creative lady. The ornaments hanging above the ethereal curtain are wonderful.
Lovely day to you dear...

My Vintage Studio said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Sharon

MosaicMagpie said...

That photo makes me want to clean up my sewing room.
Deb

Sarah said...

Your studio is exquisite! wow! ~ Sarah

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

At first glance, I thought, "Well Donna has surely found a pretty magazine pic of an awesome studio". Then I saw the lil acorns above the window and realized it was YOUR work studio!! Dreamy.......no words really necessary.

Love,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails