June 15, 2011

An ATC Blog Hop Party...

Twyla and her daughter, Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters are hosting an artist trading card (ATC) blog hop on July 1st. If you've followed my blog for a while, you know that I adore ATCs. I just jumped at the chance to participate when Twyla gave me a heads-up!

The theme is "patriotic", and you don't even have to send your card off to anyone. All you have to do is create a card (3 1/2" x 2 1/2" - the same size as a playing card) and post it on your blog on July 1st. Then link your post to Two Crazy Crafters' blog site. I don't think it could get any easier than that. Do you?
So click on the little button above and it will take you to Twyla and Lindsey's blog to see some of their inspiration. If you click here you can read more about the Blog Hop, and let her know that you'll join in the fun. If you're not into making ATCs, please be sure to come back and visit all the bloggers who've decided to participate. I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Donna, thanks so much for helping to spread the word. You did a better job of explaining it than we did! I love the very small and unintimadating ATC! I look so forward to seeing the creativity of others. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna you are always just so busy. I of course love coming by here and seeing what you are up too.
    Your sweater turned out really pretty. Grandma is proud of you as I am too.
    Sorry I am so far behind with leaving you comments.
    Since Christi moved back home for a few months I have been behind with my blogging buddies and actually others too.
    Loved your post about Kes too.
    Got to run and put the ole uniform on and head that way but woke up with my friend Donna on my mind so had to stop by first
    Love ya honey
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried doing this. Might have to try it now!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like lots of fun to blog hop and view Patriotic ATCs. I will have to put on my miniature thinking cap. I do enjoy making ATCs and this will be very special. Thank you for sharing this Miss Donna...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna