June 4, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last;
but a woman who fears the LORD will be greatly praised.
- Proverbs 31:30

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Kris said...

Donna - What a beautiful thought to begin the Sabbath!! Thank you and enjoy your day!! Kris

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such a lovely scripture. I just read the tribute to Fez and enjoyed watching him swimming so much. Somehow I had missed that. Just wanted to share that one of your "funnest" posts about him was when you showed the beige furry pod thingies ~ it really DID look like Fez's behind (which I could also see as he was swimming away from the camera)!! Sweet memories....

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Createology said...

I do not "fear" the Lord...rather I embrace the Lord. Lovely Sunday to you my dear...

nancy huggins said...

Lovely scripture Donna. I am glad to be able to come on the computer once again and read the posts from my blogger friends...Back is 75% better today..Hope it stays that way for my trip to Chicago to see Nellie.Have a great week:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails