March 21, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Pickin' Pine Cones...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag with Pinecone

Hi, Everybody!
"Thorry, but I've got my mouthful again today. 
Tho, can you tell what it ith? Ith'th a pine cone."

Brynwood Needleworks - Pinecone Tag

"Oh, man. Here sthe comeths!"
('xcuth me...ppppppttttttt!!)
There! That's better! I had to spit that thing out so I could talk better.

Brynwood Needleworks - Pinecone Bella

This happens every time we go outside. Bella's done this since she was a tiny puppy. She loves fetchin' pine cones. Well, actually, she'll fetch dirt if ya toss a clump, but that's beside the point...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, Bella and Handsome

Sometimes, Dad plays along, too. Bella always takes her pine cones back to him or Mom. Mom doesn't play because she's says the pine cones are too "prickery" and they hurt her hands. She can't imagine why we pick 'em up in our mouths. Don't tell her, but we do it just to bug her!

Anyway, Dad will chuck 'em every once in a while just to give Bella an "off-the-books" retrieve. (They're not really approved objects for 'trieven.) Don't tell Bella though. She runs just as hard for a pine cone as she does for a duck. She's even more nuts about fetchin' than I am!

Brynwood Needleworks - Cigar-hold Pinecone

I've gotta admit. She looks good even when she's bein' a dork.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Says, "Throw it!"

Hey, Mom! That one's mine! Wanna give it a toss? Yeah. I didn't think so.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
(or a pine cone! hee hee)

3 comments:

  1. I gotta tell you I so look forward to you "tag and Bella " posts. thank you for your time and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag those pinecones are what attract squirrels so I can see why you like to fetch them. SQUIRREL! Throw another one dad. Bella does look good. But you Tag not only look good...you are also very clever! Thanks for visiting today! Happy Tails To You...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rebecca above - your posts are always so fun, Tag!! Here, fetch!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna