September 24, 2026

I've Hit The Ground Running...


Handsome's brother arrives today from Maine, so I've been running since I woke up. So much to do, since I was busy with other things (and work) the past few days. I only now realized I hadn't dropped in to say "hi" today. (This photo was taken years ago. Heck, that's the old porch behind them!)

Our granddaughter's couples wedding shower is tomorrow, so I'll stitch down the second side of the quilt binding and add the label today. I'll share photos of my finished quilt with you tomorrow.

I still have a few things to finish, so I'd better close for now. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Hope you'll be able to slow down and enjoy the visit with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photo.
    Fun time with family and friends.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna