Hi Shirley- I agree. We learn this so late in life. I truly wished I'd embraced this as a younger woman. We must teach it to the younger ones. xo Donna
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
This is just what life should be.
ReplyDeleteAnd should be written in stone.
Sad that so many aren't aware of this.
Shirley
Hi Shirley-
DeleteI agree. We learn this so late in life. I truly wished I'd embraced this as a younger woman. We must teach it to the younger ones.
xo
Donna
An "old fashioned life" is truly a beloved work of art. I think we are meant to slow down and enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteHi Lois-
DeleteI couldn't agree more.
xo
Donna
I love "Old School"
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Hi Marilyn-
DeleteMe, too. ❤️
xo
Donna