September 3, 2026

Could Today Be The Day?...


I sat at my Lowrey stand all day yesterday and made great progress. I panicked at one point, thinking I'd used the last of my .04 mm brilliant check, but I found more in my inventory. I'm sure I have enough to finish now, so perhaps today will be the day I secure the last piece. I'm certainly going to try. 

We're expecting rain today, so l plan to stitch until dinner time. I think a bit of laundry is on the agenda, too. Here's hoping I'll be ready to cut this brooch away from the ground fabric today (or very soon). 

I hope you have a great day, too! I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna