December 28, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Our Christmas...

Bella and Carly, Chillin' With Dad
 

 Hi, Everybody!

I hope you had a nice Christmas holiday. We had a nice one, too, but before I tell you all about that...I'd like to ask you...what's wrong with this picture? People are lookin' waaayyyy too comfortable, and seems somebody is missin'. Would it kill ya to give a guy a little boost? I can get up there if I really want to, but I have to conserve my energy and save the leapin' for important stuff!

"Whatcha Get, Mom?"

My favorite part of Christmas (aside from the food) is when presents are opened. Mom always explains what she got, and even lets me get a good look at her presents. ("It's not food. I'll pass, thanks.")

"Excuse Me!"

The bad part is that, as soon as I start to inspect somethin' good, two black nosey-pantses horn in and block my view. I'm not real fond of lookin' at the backs of heads - or worse yet, butts!

We Got Treats, Too!

The best part is that we got presents, too, and we got to share treats! There was a bag for each of us, so there was plenty for everyone. We scored!

We're lookin' forward to New Year's Even now. Mom and Dad will spend the night at home with us, and I'm pretty sure they'll include us. Then, Mom will go out and give somethin' tasty to Claudette and Crystal, too. We'll count our blessin's, especially the fact that our Hickory Hill family grew by two, thanks to the barn girls.

I'm gonna close out this year by thankin' you for stoppin' by to read my posts every Tuesday. I'm not shy about just talkin' to myself whenever the mood hits, but it's really nice to know that you listen to my silliness each week. I wish you were closer so I could snuffle and smooch you in person to say "Thanks". I'd better go before I start gettin' mushy. I'm workin' on a new signature for next year, so I've got stuff to do. Thanks again, and Happy New Year from the Hickory Hill Crew.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...

"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!" 

3 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pics of you & the girls Tag.
    I'm sure Santa was good to you.
    Happy New Year Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds (and looks) like you had a wonderful Christmas Tag - looks like Santa was good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag I may be a day late but I wouldn’t miss your posts. You have such a great attitude about life and livin it. I learn from you and I laugh with you. You are my little Corgi Cutie. Smooches and Happy New Year 2022.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna