December 11, 2021

Pattern Available Now...

Brynwood Buttoned Flannel Scarf
I've written the scarf pattern, saved it to Dropbox, and have made it available to my blog friends for FREE by clicking the link HERE

The pattern is also listed in my Etsy shop for a nominal $1 fee. (Etsy won't let me list for free, and they charge me 20¢ (plus selling fees) for every pattern downloaded.) After January 1st, I'll charge more for it on Etsy. I really have to set up my own website, which I'm setting my sights on for the new year.

So, thanks for following my progress on these gifts for family, and get your free pattern. There's still plenty of time to make your own as gifts for others or yourself. Hugs from me to you!

6 comments:

  1. It's very nice, thank you for the pattern.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It (and you!) look great! I much prefer that length of scarf because I always find the long ones end up getting caught in things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the splash of color. Thank you for the free pattern. I hope you have a wonderful, loving, peaceful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look radiant and beautiful dear. I love your scarf. Thank you very much for the pattern. Cozy and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely pattern! Shopping/making all done for this year, but next year everyone will get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna