December 7, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - I Survived!...

Gettin' Beautiful

Hi, Everybody!

Well, it finally happened. I got buffed and puffed...and I survived! It happened last Thursday, and I still smell like a dandy! 

I have to say "thanks" to Miss Joy at Canine Design in Plymouth, WI. She used to take care of Mom and Dad's other dogs before they moved to Florida. She had a mobile unit and would go to their house to groom the Golden retrievers. The dogs loved her, so Mom and Dad knew if she was still in business, they'd ask her to do all of us again. She traveled around in that van for twenty years, but now she has a great storefront where dogs go to her for a change.

Don't Bother Me. I'm Concentratin'
 

Mom will groom me at home durin' the summer, but we don't have a table like this. Mom said she sure wishes we did! I can't wiggle around when I'm up here. (Believe me. I tried.) There's a restraint on my neck and my back end to make sure I don't fall down - or give Miss Joy any grief while she's workin'. 

I got a brushin'; then a bath; then blow dryin'; and finally the brush 'n trim. Mom and Dad giggled when they saw my feet trimmed to look like a puppy, and she made my back legs look like fluffy drums sticks. I think I look awesome! My fur is really silky soft now, too.

All Done! Like My Tie?

When Mom and Dad got to Miss Joy's to pick me up, they saw that I wasn't wearin' a bandana. Instead, she finished off my session by puttin' a bow on it. Bow tie, that is. How do you like me now?

Miss Joy made my visit fun. She said I was a good boy, and it was easy, 'cuz she's awesome! I'm glad that I got to go to her for my groomin'. I'll go back there any time...as long as it's only once or twice a year. After all, we don't want this to become a habit, you know.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!" 

14 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, you look so handsome, all ready for Christmas!
    Love that tie!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Tag! I love the bow tie. So very festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Andrea.
      I'm lovin' the tie, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. You're going to have to save that wonderful bow tie to wear on Christmas day Tag - you'll definitely be the best dressed. You look extra handsome after your spa session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I'm thinkin' I might get more treats if I wear the tie! What do you think?
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
    2. For sure!! Bow ties and treat definitely go together.

      Delete
  4. Tag, you look so distinguished! Handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Terri! That's me..."distinguished". wink
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Mr. Tag you look splendid. Ready for an about town drive so everyone can see you in your finest!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Judi! I'm thinkin' that's a great idea! Maybe I can sit in the front seat and wave?
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  6. Tag dear you look dashing and debonair. I really like your black bow tie and now you are ready for all the holiday activities. Smooches My Little Corgi Cutie…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Thank a bunch! I can't wait for the parties. You know, down here closer to the floor, a guy gets all kinds of treats! Merry, Merry, Miss Sherry.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  7. Lookin' really good, a smooth operator! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna