January 13, 2018

"Corgi On" Winging To Germany...

Corgi Tote Detail

Have I told you that this tote is my own design? Yup. You should see my notes. There aren't templates...just a few handwritten notes with measurements. The rest I do on the fly. I must have it down now because I always get consistent results. (I know. I sound surprised, don't I? lol)

Brynwood Needleworks' Corgi On Tote
 
This one is shipping to Germany today! One of my corgi friends on Facebook contacted me because she wanted one, and I was happy to oblige. I've added her monogram inside, too.
 
My next commission is for a Bryn Wallet in burgundy cork. It'll be under my needle today. Jane's going to be a busy girl! Don't you think it's a great way to spend a sub-zero day?
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Sub Zero??? Beyond Brrr!!! Stunning Corgi Tote and how exciting to send it to one of your admirers in Germany. You and Jane have fun today sewing and sipping hot tea. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna