January 24, 2018

Wednesday With Tag - I'm Back...

Tuesdays With Tag - Part II

Hi, Everybody!
I'm baaaack.

Let's try this again, shall we?
 
Bella With Uncle Mike

I'm not the only one who's back, either! We were at Uncle Mike's yesterday (and the day before) to pick up Bella. Monday, we were at his trainin' ranch so they could show us all the distance work she learned while Dad was in Wisconsin.

They showed us how she handles (on a dime!) now, and she even treads water, waitin' for commands to send her in specific directions. I'm tellin' ya, it was a sight to behold. She's really a big, fat show-off now!
 
Just A Little Enthusiastic

Yesterday, we learned some drills that we can do in our yard at the farm. Look at that face! All that enthusiasm to fetch canvas retrievin' dummies! I've gotta admit, the girl's got style!

When she finally saw me, she almost wet her fur she was so excited! She jumped up in the back of Dad's truck and was lickin' my face until I was soaked. blech! Then, we settled down and relaxed for the ride back to Sarasota for another day or so. 

I'm not gonna tell her how glad I was to see her. I don't want her thinkin' I actually missed her or anythin', but I sure did! I'm real happy that she's comin' back home with us.
 
PUPPIES!!!

Mom was happy to see Bella's older sister's litter of puppies, too. There were TEN of 'em! That's a lot of little squeakers, and they're still so new that their eyes aren't open yet. Their mama was takin' real good care of 'em, and they'll get big, strong and smart - just like their mom and Aunt Bella. (We love puppies!)

That's just a little taste of all the excitement we had this week. We'll be back at the farm by the weekend, so I'll be sure to let you know what Bella thinks of the cold and snow. Thanks for takin' this trip with me, and for comin' back to see me again today.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag I am certain Bella will share her new skills with you and have you runnin just like she is to fetch some stoopid dummie. It will be our secret that you missed her and how glad you are to have her back with you...especially in Wisconsin where it can get awfully cold!! Smooches and it was extra special to have you blog two days this week. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna