January 29, 2018

Nearly Done...

Almost Finished

There are only a few things left to do before this piece is complete. I'll add the eggs to the nest with Heat & Bond when I get home, as well as ironing off all the Frixion™ pen marks that are mostly hidden by my stitching.

Embroidery Detail
 
I'll stitch in the French knots on the bird's breast once we're home, too. Then, I'll be ready to begin sewing all the quilt blocks around each finished embroidery. This will really be fun!
 
We've decided to stay one extra day in Atlanta to spend time with friends we haven't seen in ages. We'll continue our travels on Tuesday morning and arrive home on Wednesday. 
 
Tag will be here to visit with you tomorrow. I know you can't wait to hear all about his big medical adventure.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Stitchng and your tiny little perfect stitches make it extra special. Visiting Friends is always a nice delay. Continued Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna