June 7, 2016

Guitar Man...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Guitar Man" Embroidery

Destiny and I got busy with a new Retreat Bag project yesterday. I'm calling this one, "Guitar Man" based on the embroidery.

Brynwood Needleworks - Destiny working on "Guitar Man"

This Retreat Bag is already spoken for, and it was fun deciding on fabrics because I know who'll receive it. I've chosen a buttery-soft, black vinyl for the exterior, and a musical lining fabric to coordinate with the design "we" stitched out on the front.

Brynwood Needleworks - "Guitar Man" Finished Embroidery
 
The embroidery is finished, and all ll the parts and pieces are cut, prepped and ready to sew together. I stopped so I could to get to Paneras last night, but the rains were keeping our other ladies home. I picked up a loaf of bread, grabbed a soup and latte' to take home, and was back almost before Handsome and the pups knew I was gone!
 
Today is Nifty 50s, so rather than lug my machine and tack in the rain, I'll set up some new pincushions. My shop has been biiiiiizzzzeeeee, so I need to restock. I'm going to add some Daddy-themed Retreat Bags in time for Father's Day giving, too! I hope to list those up on Thursday or Friday, leaving plenty of time for Priority postage to deliver for gift giving.
 
Gotta run. Time for another working "play date"!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun to create guy gifts and just in time for Father's Day. You and Destiny are quite the dynamic duo. So glad you stayed safe through Colin and all his rain and wind. Happy playing in your fabulous studio dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna