June 21, 2016

Blissfully Busy...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Wanderer Traveler's Clutch - Black

I completed the clutch for a commission I recently received. Once I make the wristlet and key fob (this morning), it will be on its way to a new owner. (This client didn't want the shoulder strap.)

It also has the compass embroidered (tone-on-tone) on the exterior of the flap - in black, this time. In addition, I added the initials my client requested to the inside flap.

Brynwood Needleworks - The Wanderer Traveler's Clutch - Black - Interior
 
The interior is a different map fabric from my collection. I don't have a lot of it...perhaps enough to make one more wallet interior, but that's it.

I can also see I'm going to have to learn to take better photographs of the black cork. (I'll have to ask Handsome, who used to make a living photographing black Mercury Marine outboard motors, to share his expertise.)

I also completed another Acorn Woolen Pincushion, which was delivered to its new home last night. Today, I'll be completing two more orders for Woolen Strawberry Pincushion/Sachets, with two more wallets waiting in the wings. Yes. I'm blissfully busy.
 

DonnaAcornSignature

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Black is so classic and elegant. This is truly gorgeous. You must have extremely Happy clients dear. It's Wednesday...

Jane said...

Very elegant indeed! I just love that map fabric inside!!! Really enjoy mine (with shoulder strap)so I'm one of your happy customers.

Jacque. said...

LOVE your work...each and every piece!!! xo

mray said...

I adore mine, purchased months ago, and must say all of your creations are fabulous. You are SEW Talented & I am so pleased to see each of your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails