June 10, 2016

Gentleman's Shaving Kit Bag...

Brynwood Needleworks - Gentleman's Shaving Kit Bag

I'm heading to our guild retreat in Sarasota this morning. I'll be rooming with my pal, Jamie and hanging out with fellow quilters today and tomorrow. (I'm taking hand work again. Too lazy to take my machine.)

I wanted to pop in to show you one more travel bag I made for Father's Day giving. I'm calling this one a "Gentleman's Shaving Kit Bag". Its exterior is pleather and features vintage grooming tools on the front.

Brynwood Needleworks - Gentleman's Shaving Kit Bag
 
I chose a wonderful, vintage-type paisley for the interior. I added a pocket to the inside of this one, too. It would be the perfect size to tuck into a travel case for anything from an overnight, to a vacation getaway. You can purchase one HERE.

I'm on my way out the door soon. I hope you have a great weekend!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Those are super awesome, Donna! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your guild retreat and share sew much with all the talent that will be present. Very Handsome Gentlemen Kits. Safe Travels Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna