June 20, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - I Wanna Run...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Loves Horses

Hi, Everybody!

Mom and I were on neighborhood patrol last week, and guess what? The ponies were out in their yard, right down the street!!! Did I tell you that I love ponies? Whoa, yeah. I sure do!

Brynwood Needleworks - Horses Love Tag

This gray one seemed to like me, too. I was a little distracted, though. There was some really fragrant stuff over there in the pasture. It made it a little hard to concentrate, but I managed to keep it together.

Brynwood Needleworks - Not All Horses Love Tag

Then, I walked a little further and I saw another pony! This one was a really pretty Golden Retriever color, but lots bigger!

I tried and tried to get this one's attention, but he wasn't havin' any of it. He stayed a polite distance from the fence, so I couldn't give him a proper "hello".  Believe me, I really tried, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Gotta Go Now

Wait a sec! What's that guy doin'? He just came runnin' by while I was tryin' to get friendly with the ponies.

"Hey! Wait for me!!! I love runnin', too!"

Brynwood Needleworks - Gotta Run

"See ya later, Red Horse! I've gotta catch up to that guy! Maybe I'll see you on my next walkies. Really...I've gotta run! Try not to miss me, okay?"

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
(or a guy runnin' down the road!)

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Summer Tag. You really do have the most interesting walkies. Keep chasing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna