September 8, 2013

Sunny Monday...

 Last week was a busy, busy week, but not much time was spent in the studio. I did,
 however, manage to spend time stitching on my Sweet Stitches, "Sunny Days" kit.

I'm working on the second little bee now, and then I'll move on to stitch the rest
 of the flower stems and the picket fence. Most of this is done in stem stitch, so it's
 a simple design to work. I really liked working the centers of the sunflowers, too!
 I'll finish "Sunny Days' this week, and then I have to move to a small quilt
that I'll be teaching the end of this month at Crazy Quilters. I'll show you
the fabrics and pattern after I get going on it, but I think you'll like it.

This will be a two-session class, and I'm looking forward to teaching again. I 
have so much fun with my students, and I like seeing them learn something new.

So, I'm off to an appointment first thing today and then I'll be relaxing with
my needlework for the rest of the day. Sounds like a Sunny Monday to me!

Wishing everyone a great start to your week!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me too! This is such a charming piece you are working on Donna - and I am always amazed by how fast you stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny Monday and glorious Falling into Autumn weather. Your stitching is so sweet. Good luck with your appointment. Teaching and sharing our knowledge is such a rewarding experience. Sunny Monday Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna