September 6, 2013

I Want Some Of This Energy...

 Direct link: http://youtu.be/eIdOhpmVBpk
Little Girl Dancing At Wedding Goes Viral MUST WATCH

As we head into another weekend, I hope all of you have the energy of
this little girl. I was exhausted just watching it, but I couldn't stop smiling!

I think I'm going to need extra coffee when I catch up with the girls today.
Happy Saturday, y'all!
DonnaAcornSignature

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Tina Eudora said...

Lol, I could probably do it but then I would be laying on the couch the rest of the day trying to remember my name!
Have a great weekend Donna!
Tina xo

Createology said...

She must have enjoyed some of the punch bowl "kick-a-poo-joy-juice"!!! Or she swallowed a "Mexican jumping bean"!!! Very cute but now I must take a nap. Whew...
Wonderful weekend dear...

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, that is just too cute! Yes, I need some of that energy myself! Maybe if I put on some Bieber . . . Twyla

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it! A couple of friends asked if that was me because I'm always dancing. I replied, "Now you know that's not me, she's wearing a dress!" hee,hee,hee.

I did however, hula hoop to music at Captain's pool party last night. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails