October 13, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

Through A Photographer's Eyes blog image
DonnaAcornSignature

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for this encouragement today!

Jennifer

Createology said...

This seems very doable. Glad to hear you are safely back in sunny FL.
Serene restful Sunday Dear...

The French Bear said...

Dee, this seems like it is perfect for me, I am glad to trying to get back to normal....or at least back to blogland, not sure if I am ever normal!
I have been following all your quilting adventures, everyone is inspired by you, that so sweet, I think of you everytime I open my darling little case, I use it for kniiting!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Terri Sue said...

If we would just DO these three things how much easier our lives would be. Thank you my dear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails