April 28, 2012

Sunday Scripture - Pets In Heaven...

Fezzik Inconceivable - One year ago today
 “And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, 
and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, 
and all that are in them, heard I saying,
Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that 
sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”
                                                                     - Revelation 5:13
 
I miss you, Fezzik, but I trust His promise that I will see you again someday.
DonnaAcornSignature

11 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Charlie and Wendy said...

Lovely verse, I hadn't thought of it that way! Gorgeous photo of Fezzik.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Your beautiful little boy is waiting for you in Heaven :) I am sure both you and I will be reunited with all of our much loved pets when it is our time to go there.. xxxx

laurajane said...

Lovely verse Donna.They capture our hearts and hold them fast.I know it sounds mad ,but I still see my little poodle around the house,and we lost her 6years ago.She lived with us for 16 years.
Now we have Lilly and all is good again.xxx

Snap said...

I can not imagine a heaven without our furbabies. Wishing you well. Hugs ---

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Donna, you and I share similar beliefs. I believe my animals will greet me in heaven; they were His animals first and He loaned them to me, His steward, for a while.

Michelle May said...

Beautiful.

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Amen Donna,
I started blogging because we lost our Shetland Sheepdog WAY TO EARLY in his life. He was the LIGHT in our home. It was such a shock and "I can't even look at his picture "YET"! Thank you for this beautiful post...Yes "All Dogs go to Heaven"! My Darby is playing with your Fezzik and Kessie...
Big Squishy Hugs to you,
Donna

Laurie said...

He was a beautiful corgi. I know you'll see him again, I too look forward to seeing all my past babies. Thank-you for this beautiful verse.

Createology said...

Fezzik will always be your first Corgi love. Beautiful Serene Scripture Sunday to you Dear...

Minimiss said...

Lovely verse Donna. Fezzik was just too good. He wanted him home.

XX

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, Donna, what a handsome boy Fezzik was. He is happily waiting in heaven. My heart goes out to you. Love, Twyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails