April 10, 2012

Ahead Of Schedule...

Photo courtesy of Peacockpictures.net
My deadline to get the Wedding Peacocks quilt top to Kathy was April 13th. She's going on vacation on the 17th and needed to have my project to her ahead of that so she can quilt it for me before she leaves. I finished it last night - ahead of schedule!
Photo courtesy of Peacockpictures.net
I'm taking the quilt top to her first thing today, and then I'll catch up on a few other projects that have been patiently waiting for me.

I'm really happy with the way it turned out and I'll share pictures of it with you in a month or so (closer to the wedding date). We don't want certain brides-to-be seeing it before she and her new husband open the gift package, do we?

I'm going to be making some mug mats and napkins with the leftover fabrics from the quilt. I'll be adding those to my Etsy shop when they're finished. I also have another project that I'm going to add to the shop in the next week that I think the grandmas and moms are going to love!

I also have twenty one blocks to make for April for the Farmer's Wife QAL, and I'm ready to finish my Scrappy Plates quilt, too. I love having lists, but I think this is a little ridiculous. Don't you?


Tag will be writing replies to the friends who commented on his post yesterday. He just had to wait for me to turn on the computer for him first. I promised him I'd help him after the Peacocks were finished, so if you wrote a note to him on Tuesday, he'll be getting back to you soon.

Time to head to Sandy's Quilt Shop. Have a great day!
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Well done Donna! Can't wait to see the finished product. I love the peacock pics ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting done ahead of schedule! Yes you have quite a group of lists there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True to your word Miss Donna...finished and ahead of schedule. These photos of peacocks are just a tease to the beauty of your quilt I am certain. Blessed week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, the quilt top is done and one time!! Good for you Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna