April 1, 2012

A New Month, A New List...

If you're participating in the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quiltalong with our group at Brynwood - or if you're following along on your own - April brings a new list of quilt blocks for all of us. This month's list will include twenty one blocks! (No April Fool-ing!)

Here is the list:
#11 - Broken Dishes
#12 - Broken Sugar Bowl 
#20 - Churn Dash
#25 - Cups and Saucers
#44 - Gentlemen's Fancy
#48 - Homeward Bound
#55 - Linoleum
#58 - Mother's Dreams
#62 - Old Windmill
#64 - Peace and Plenty
#71 - Puss in the Corner
#74 - Ribbons
#77 - Seasons
#80 - Single Wedding Ring
#91 - Strawberry Basket
#93 - Swallow
#98 - Waterwheel
#102 - Whirlpool
#104 - Wild Geese
#107 - Windblown Square
#111 - Wrench

If you're a participant, you'll receive a group email from me tomorrow. Remember, don't be discouraged if you're behind or haven't had time to make all the blocks so far. I still have one to do on my March list, but I won't be able to personally start any of the April blocks until I finished the Weddings Peacocks quilt I'm working on. (I have a deadline with the long-arm machine, so I need to get it done on a schedule.)

Remember, anyone with a question is free to ask. If I don't have the answer(s), I pose them to our QAL group. I want this QAL to be a pleasant experience for everyone. I'm learning right along with the rest of the group, and my fondest wish is that everyone ends up with a finished quilt they're happy show off.

Tomorrow is a big day here at Brynwood. I'm going to let Tag tell you all about it. He's pretty excited, and can't wait. See you tomorrow!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. A new month and some new blocks to make. Hooray! I am actually looking forward to this. Crazy for me as I never wanted to quilt tedious and precise. As it is said, "Never say never!" Wonderful week Donna Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I finally have my fabric sorted and have started catching up!! I look forward to making more blocks. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna