April 7, 2012

Sunday Scripture - Easter Sunday...

"And this is the promise which He Himself made to us; eternal life."
                                                            - 1 John 2:25

Happy Easter, my friends.
May your day be one of celebration and hope.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Donna,
Easter Blessing to you and your family. Have a wonderful day together.

Take care, ~Natalie

p.s. I love your new little mug mats...

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Easter, Donna! Twyla

Createology said...

Easter Blessings to you and yours...

Shirley said...

Happy Easter Donna, I hope you have had a wonderful day. I enjoyed reading the previous post. Of course one is Tag. Have a great week. Hugs from Your Missouri Friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails