July 29, 2024

New Listings...

I've started listing new items in my Etsy shop. These are two wonderful Elizabeth Bradley kits - never opened - that I'm going to send along to new homes.

This one is a mini kit - finishing at 6" x 6" - of a beautiful poppy and butterfly. I have other Bradley kits I'm keeping, but This one I've decided to let go. 


The second kit I've listed is for this gorgeous Magnolia kit, complete with everything needed to finish as a full-size kit. These kits are both done in Victorian Cross Stitch, which is cross stitch done with wools on a 10 hold-to-the-inch painted canvas. There are also full size colored charts to help determine the correct color for a stitch.

While I still have kits I'm going to stitch myself, these two I'm going to sell at a discounted price for others to enjoy. You can find them in my shop by clicking on the Etsy shop link in my sidebar  ----> 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kits.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both so beautiful! I would find it so hard to part with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Fortunately, I have more that are more that will keep me busy. I must admit, it was difficult. Have to focus on decluttering, though, and every little bit helps.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna