July 6, 2024

A Surprise For Di...

I'm hoping to see Di next week, and if I do, I'm going to have a surprise for her. She's a patriotic gal, and has been asking for this for a while. I keep telling her I'll do it for her Birthday in November. This would be early - and a real surprise.

If my travel plans hold, I'll share a photograph of her receiving it next week. For now, I'm going to get busy in the studio! Once I have my morning cuppa, I'm going to be cutting and sewing! It's going to be a fun day.

7 comments:

  1. A surprise for her - and for us, because we are anxious to see what you're making for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      She told me to make it "ultra" patriotic. She just doesn't know she's getting it soon. There's more to come!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. The colors of that kraftex are amazing! Can’t wait to see what you create. It’s hot hot hot in Phoenix so I’m sewing today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene:
      The colors are actually cork. I have a bright red, but it cants toward orange, so I'm going to use the darker one. Stay cool, girlfriend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. sherry of createology: Ooh I love the patriotic colors and fabrics you have selected. I will love seeing your finished surprise gift. Serene Sewing Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry!
      It's going to be fun to put together. I think she'll love it. Fingers crossed.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see what it is!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna