December 27, 2016

Season Of Joy...

Brynwood Needleworks - Season of Joy
 
My BFF, Lee and I managed to get together before Handsome, the pups and I left Wisconsin. It was so nice to see her again. You know how it is with dear friends. You don't see each other for long stretches of time, but the instant you're together again, it's like you never missed a beat. That's how it is with us.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Season of Joy

I gave her the 25¢ tour (Remember, it's not 50¢ until the remodeling is done), and explained what our plans are for the farm. Then we settled in to talk and catch up. 
 
We exchanged gifts, too. I gave her one of the Grab and Go Clutches I made, and she showed me it will fit perfectly in her handbag. Now I know which style handbag I want to make for her, too. I also gave her a little of my private stash of hickory nuts. I know she'll mix them into a batch of cookies.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Season of Joy

Then she gave me this tea set! It consists of a tea cup and saucer, a lid with a sweet bird perched on top, and a tea strainer for brewing loose tea. She added two English teas and a box of my favorite PG Tips English tea bags. 

She knows me well. I'm looking forward to Spring when we'll be able to share time, talk and a lovely cuppa tea together. It will be like we never missed a beat.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Quality time spent with your BFF is Priceless. Lovely gifts she gave to you. JOY is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna