December 18, 2016

I'm Finished Holiday Sewing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Cross Body Bag Front

I won't say a lot today. I completed my projects for Christmas this year. The rest of our gifts will be baked or ordered to be delivered. I found a few great gifts for family members that will be arriving in time for Christmas and I decided to make a few treats rather than do more sewing.

I'm picking Handsome up at the airport this afternoon. He played his last holiday concert yesterday, so we'll be together with family for Christmas before we return to Florida.

Brynwood Needleworks - Cross Body Bag Interior

I like this cross body bag. It's my own design, and I'll likely make a few for my shop after I get back to my southern studio.

Brynwood Needleworks - Cross Body Bag

I made it with a nice, long strap; an exterior contrast pocket (the back of the bag is natural cork); and an interior zip pocket.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sloth Grab and Go Clutch

I also made two more Grab and Go Clutches as gifts. This one is sloths, and if you read my blog last year, you'll know who this will go to. (Sloth Crazy Granddaughter #2)

Brynwood Needleworks - Sloth Grab and Go Clutch Back

The reverse is natural cork,

Brynwood Needleworks - Sloth Grab and Go Clutch Interior

and the interior picks up the color of the geckos on the sloth fabric.

Brynwood Needleworks - Wizards Grab and Go Clutch

My last project was a wizard-themed clutch for Granddaughter #1.

Brynwood Needleworks - Wizards Grab and Go Clutch Back

These are perfect for their cell phones and a few extras...or school supplies!

Brynwood Needleworks - Wizards Grab and Go Clutch Interior

A few spells listed inside, just in case she can't remember them. You never know when they might come in handy.

I hope all of you are planning a nice week. I know we'll have a warm week, even if it is cold outside.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sewn Christmas gifts. Thankfully Handsome is home with you at Hickory Hill Farm. Enjoy your week dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful gifts. I esp. love the cross body bag- just my style. I have finally finished sewing family gifts also. You and your family have a happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna