December 21, 2016

All Hearts Come Home For Christmas...

Brynwood Needleworks via Internet - Christmas Kiss
 
We celebrated Christmas with our younger son and his family yesterday. It was a wonderful day, spent with our beautiful granddaughters and their parents. We laughed, opened gifts, played games and shared stories. (The girls loved their Grammie's Jammies, by the way.)

I took lots of photographs, but haven't had time to edit them yet. Perhaps I'll share them later. For now, the images and memories in Grandpa's and my mind will warm our hearts. 
 
To see their faces was worth every mile, every snowflake, every driving north wind. We'll have more time with friends and family between now and Boxing Day, and we will savor every second. It's true. All hearts come home for Christmas.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet image to accompany your lovely post of Family and Quality Time Together celebrating Merry Christmas. Savor your photographs and your memories dear. Christmas Blessings...XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna