June 23, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

 "But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again.
The water that I will give him will become in 
him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
                                                                                      - John 4:14
DonnaAcornSignature

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Tracy Suzanne said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful scripture Donna. Thanks for posting it. I know it and I'm trying to keep it in my mind now. I hope you and hubby are doing well.

OOXX's...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love the photo!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Love your Sunday Scriptures Donna
Hope your doing well. I have missed you.
Love
Maggie

Createology said...

Very calming and beautiful. Happy week to you dear...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails