June 2, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights with whom there
is no variation or shadow due to change."
                                                                - James 1:17 

"Grandchildren are the crown of the aged,
and the glory of children is their fathers."
                                                                - Proverbs 17:6
DonnaAcornSignature

6 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Sharon said...

Beautiful picture, Donna!

Vickie said...

I agree. It's wonderful. :)

missmarys said...

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" is on my daughter's baptismal cloth. I have it some where. I need to find it for her wedding someday.

Cute grandkids. :)

Michelle May said...

What a fabulous photo.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

AMEN!! What a sweet family picture! But where is Tag?!?!

Hope you come to the Wedding Blog Party Friday!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie

Hotels near Egmore said...

I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Chennai

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails