April 2, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

"This is the message we have
heard from him and declare to you:
God is light;
In Him there is no darkness at all."
- I John 1:5

In tribute to the grace, dignity and strength of the
people of Japan as they rise above such unspeakable losses.

6 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Donna,

Beautiful words. Japan's tragedy is almost impossible to fathom.

Carol

Tina Eudora said...

Amen Donna!
Tina xo

Jan M said...

So very true. Thank you for beautiful words and photograph.

Rettabug said...

Lovely photo & very deeply felt sentiments. I want to cry every time the news comes on.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Lovely post honey. I always enjoy your Sunday Scriptures.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
I have to catch up with you while I am here.
Love ya
Maggie

Createology said...

Grace and dignity is exactly the phrase I have been using when talking with my husband about the unimaginable tragedies in Japan. Your scripture is just right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails