March 30, 2017

Travel Day One...

 
Today is the day we leave to travel north back to the farm. Our closing was delayed until next Monday, but Handsome and I pre-signed the documents today. He'll still attend the closing to personally hand over the keys to the castle, but I needed to leave today in order to get No. 1 Son back to his family.

By the time some of you read this, we'll be well on our way. We've planned a 6 am departure, and our goal is to stop for the evening in the Nashville area. We'll be hoping the weather and traffic cooperate.

Tag, Bella, No. 1 Son and I would appreciate your good thoughts as we make our way cross country. I'd love it if you'd lift a good thought for my beloved who will be left behind for a short while to finish out his music season. We'll be glad when he can join us at Hickory Hill Farm!

I'll give you an update tomorrow! Have a great day, my friends. We'll be in "travel" mode for a couple of days.

DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. May you and Son #1 and Tag and Bella have safe travels North as you make your way to Hickory Hill Farm. Handsome will be in good company while he stays behind and finishes his music season. This is such an exciting time for you all. Prayers and Good thoughts are with you every mile of the way. Bless You Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are traveling with you. A new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey to all ,my love and thoughts are with you.Looking forward to seeing the farm.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting times for you all! Can't wait to read what Tag has to say about the trip. Praying for safe travels for you and for your dear hubby as he waits for his time to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep safe on your journey. Such exciting times for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels. Looking forward to posts from the farm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna