March 2, 2017

Still Counting...

Brynwood Needleworks - 65 - Gold Fleck Cork Exterior

Yes. I'm still counting my completed wallets. This remains my favorite style - customized to carry as a clutch, wristlet or crossbody bag. This one is Number 65, and it's a custom order.

Brynwood Needleworks - 65 - Gold Fleck Cork Interior
 
This cork has a beautiful gold fleck on natural cork. The interior fabric also has a gold fleck on a blue ground. I made the security flap adjustable on this one (by adding a second snap to the body section). 
 
It's on its way to a new home today, and I'll be making more - in other colors - for other clients. I'll finish them today and tomorrow, and then I'll get back to packing boxes for the rest of the weekend. 

Just a note...I'll be shutting down my shop on March 20th. I'll be adding more items up to then, so there will be a few new items. If there's something you've been wanting, please make your purchases before that date. 
 
The shop will be closed while we move, and then get our farmhouse in order. Of course, I'll do this as quickly as I'm able, but it may take as long as six weeks. I'll still blog every day, but won't have time to run the shop, too, until my studio is completely set up. I know you'll understand, my dears. Moving your home (and your life) is always a monumental task. (Help is always accepted!)

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BLUEtiful. Keep counting as the number of wallets you have created is mind blowing. Each one so unique and wonderful. Moving is a monumental and exhausting and emotional task and I wish you every best in your busy packing and re-organizing of your new studio and home at Hickory Hill Farm. Fabulous Friday Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the miles between us were not so many, I would be on the farmhouse steps waiting to help upon your arrival. So I will just have to be there in spirit with you and covering you in prayer for travels and getting settled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna