February 16, 2017

Fabric DeStash...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric Assortment In My Shop
 
I've been busy packing up the "non-essentials" in the studio these days, preparing for our move north. As I go through my fabrics, I'm pulling items to list in my shop. I took lots of photographs yesterday, and today, I'll be listing them up for sale. (BrynwoodNeedleworks.com)

Here's the great news: All the fabrics I'm adding will be only $5.00 a yard!! I'm selling full pieces, so some may only be one yard, while others may be as many as five yards (at $5/yard = $25!!).

If you subscribe to my shop, you'll get notifications as I add the new items to my listings. I have many pieces to add, so I'll do my best to get them all up today....just in time for your next project!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. It is a big job to photo and list and it takes time. May you sell in record time. Moving is a lot of work! Good Luck Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna