February 12, 2017

Tick...Tock...

Brynwood Needleworks - Studio Packing
 
Many of you noticed that I didn't write a blog post last Friday. I apologize for not being here, but my surgery really kicked my butt. If you're a FaceBook friend, you got to learn more about it, but I don't want to just put it all out in cyberspace, except to say that I needed to up my pain meds on Thursday (and Friday), and spent most of those two days in a fog. You probably wouldn't have read anything coherent had I posted something anyway. You didn't miss anything. LOL

While I continue to heal (and feel better daily), I'm sitting around bemoaning the fact that I'm not getting a darn thing done. I have orders waiting in the studio, and packing to do at the same time. sigh

Brynwood Needleworks - Studio Packing
 
I've been sorting through fabric and such in the studio, and did manage to get more than a few boxes packed before I had to temporarily quit last week. As soon as my stitches come out, I'll be busy again. Orders first, and then more boxes to fill. 
 
All the swap partners are paired and communicating. As soon as I have word that people are starting to receive their gifts, I'll share photos. In the meantime, I'll be putting together two mug mat gifts of my own for the drawing I'll hold in March. I may even do a third to have a drawing for my readers!

It's going to be a fun (and productive) week.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Even with your surgery and subsequent not feeling well, I am amazed at how much you always accomplish. Packing is no fun at all and to have commissions to complete as well must be very tricky. Happy packing and please do not lift or bend over and relapse your lip healing.
    Healing Energy Continues...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it nice and steady my lovely friend,plenty of time.Heal well before you start throwing yourself around at your usual full speed pace.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna