February 27, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Gettin' Real...

Brynwood Needleworks - Movin'

 Hi, Everybody!
There's some interestin' stuff going on these days. It's getting real around here.

Brynwood Needleworks - We're Movin'

Mom's been busy in the kitchen all weekend, but not in a good way if you ask me. I saw her pullin' out boxes and puttin' lots of stuff into them. When she wasn't lookin', I went to see what she'd been up to.

Brynwood Needleworks - We're Movin'

I almost jumped outta my skin! The cupboard was bare! I mean, it was just like the "old woman with the dog". Not even a bone...even though Mom never actually gives us bones. I guess it's really happenin'. We're movin'!

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella

Poor Boo came into the kitchen and she didn't even know what to do. She headed to our water dish to have a swallow or two, and then asked me what was goin' on around here.

Brynwood Needleworks - Cuddle Bugs

I told her not to worry. All we needed to know was that when the boxes and furniture head out, all we've gotta do is stick close to Mom and Dad. They would never leave without us. Ever.

I heard Mom say that we're movin' up to the farm, so I told Boo. She felt much better. She loves runnin' around at the farm. She said she's pretty sure it's gonna be a great summer. I think she's right.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tag! Your photos are super cute and I can tell you it is scary and upsetting to be packing everything up. But...YOU do know how much fun it is to run around at Hickory Hill Farm. You are such a good Big Brother to assure Bella that everything will be just fine and FUN! I know you are helping mom by keeping out of her way and making certain she rests between all those boxes she is packing. P.S. Make certain she doesn't pack away those sweet potato treats for you and Bella. Happy Empty House...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both will be fine... Happy move to the farm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna