February 22, 2017

Birthday Girl...

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella
 
We didn't forget! Yesterday was Bella's second Birthday!
We decided to commemorate it with a photo session.

Brynwood Needleworks - Birthday Bella

 Bella was pretty silly when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
She sure looks happy in this picture!
Tag was running around and being silly while we made a big deal about her.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Official Second Birthday Portrait

It's really hard to believe that our girl is already two years old.
We're so glad that she's a member of our family. We love her to bits.
I guess this means she isn't a puppy anymore.

Happy Birthday, Bella!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bella!
    Such lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday, Bella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 week
    1 year
    2 years
    13 years...they are always a puppy in my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bella. You are a beautiful girl. Handsome looks pretty happy too! Birthday Treats for all...(including you Tag).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna