February 2, 2017

Stitching & Such...

Brynwood Needleworks- Strawberry Pincushion

I began my Thursday completing a wallet project for a client, and then moved to one of my favorite pursuits. You know. Needlework.

I have an order for a square Woolen Strawberry Pincushion, so I worked on the needlework portion of the project. I'd cut and fused the wools earlier in the week, so I was ready to proceed with needle and my chosen Sulky #12 perle cottons.

Brynwood Needleworks- Strawberry Pincushion Needlework Complete
 
All my stitching is done, so I'll assemble and fill this pincushion, and then I'll send it off to its new owner in today's post. I'll be creating another pincushion order before the week is over. A great end to a great week.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Strawberry Pincushion. Your needlework is perfection. EnJOY your Friday Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna