February 13, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Bella Shakes...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart

Hi, Everybody!
I'm gonna keep the chatter low today. I have a video to share.

Seems Boo is a smart Padfoot. It only took half a day for Mom and me to teach her her latest trick. Of course, a mitt-full of Mom's homemade sweet potato snacks didn't hurt either.

So, without further delay, I present our latest video - recorded by Dad - for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/RQ-9zHcq07w

Wasn't that fun?

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Terrific video! Love the credits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag. Sorry I am a day late...life jus gets in my way sometimes. By your title I was thinking Bella learned how to do the Shimmy Shake. Silly me I never thought of a handshake until I saw the video. I would shake for mom's sweet potato treats. I hope they shared some with you for being a good cheerleader. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna