February 7, 2017

A Productive Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Clutch and Acorn Pincushion

I finished these two projects over the weekend, and shipped them out on Monday.

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Clutch and Acorn Pincushion

You've seen my pincushion design before. I've used hand-dyed wool in this one, and
it really brings the leaves to life. I like the houndstooth check for the acorn top, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Clutch - Blue/Silver Fleck Cork

I really love this blue cork. It has a wonderful silver fleck that simply sparkles.

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Clutch - Blue/Silver Fleck Cork - Coral Lining
 
I chose a coral print fabric, and the blue/green color lining is a near perfect match.
I'll definitely be making more of these.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. OH DONNA! I am swooning over your beautiful work. I LOVE everything you create and I feel so blessed to know you and actually acquire a little of your amazing creations. Thank you my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna