May 29, 2015

Pinch Me...

She's here!!!
I finally left the studio after midnight last night, because all I wanted to do was play with my new machine.
Yesterday morning, my sewing cabinet was empty and waiting for her arrival.
By dinner time, my Destiny was unpacked, unwrapped and had taken her place front and center in the studio. I could immediately tell that there would be a learning curve so that I could take advantage of all the new features, and I was anxious to get started.
Babylock has done it again. This machine is a combination of all the best of both the Ellisimo and the Crescendo. It's going to be a pleasure to use it. It's a larger, heavier and more heavy-duty machine, with some pretty fabulous new features.

I had a few things to calibrate before I could start sewing, so I did that right away. Then, I got out some scrap fabric and "took her for a spin". Oh, goodness. This is going to be lots of fun! Pinch me, please. I can't believe she's mine! (Thank you, Handsome.)
The last few photos were taken close to midnight. Even with the artificial light, she's a pretty machine, and when I sewed a bit, she just purred. I'm going to get my weekend chores out of the way early so that I can get to know her better today.

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend. I'm certain I'm going to have a great time here!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. she's a beaut. Congrats! I think you got the Cadillac of machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Destiny will become close friends and have many hours of sewing fun together. She is a beauty! Handsome certainly knows what you enjoy. Blessings Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful machine. I have a less expensive sewing machine from them and I love it! I can't wait to see what you create! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna